Thursday, January 7, 2010

Retail Therapy

Remember when I mentioned that the state of the economy can be judged looking at my winter purchases and the deals I scored?  Well, the outlook just got a little less promising thanks to Kate Spade.  While perusing web sales on my lunch break I happened upon quite the bargains at http://www.katespade.com/.  All sale merchandise is basically being given away, add an additional 25% off AND free shipping and you have a very broke, soon to be more broke Heather.

If your funds are in check and you can treat yourself to a not-so-painful splurge, check out the sale.  And next time you pull out your Roland Park Neda wallet in cement, black and tomato I'll just shoot you the stink eye. Graciously, of course.

Other faves are the Disco Fever stud earrings and the Carina slide!

P.S. Don't you just love the Kate Spade ad campaigns? I devour them - they have such a beautiful, vintage quality that makes me long to be the girl in the ad!  All inspiration board material for a happy, fine-leather  goods filled life!

No comments:

Post a Comment