Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Supercalifragi-awesome

So, my friend Rachel from Black is the New Black is always rocking a fierce lip.  I've never seen someone pull off red lipstick so well, and you guys, I'm jealous!

So, I went to Boston (more on that later) and decided that I needed red lipstick to go with my very inspired Katharine Hepburn outfit - that I never actually ended up wearing but still. 

So I ordered the Poppy King for Kate Spade in Adventurous Red and I'm pretty much obsessed.  My teeth look brighter and whiter and I just always feel like smiling when I wear it.  A nice coral of the Chanel variety will always be my lip color of choice.  However, it's nice to have a new shade in my arsenal. It's fun, the tube is gold, pretty, and it pops (Poppy? Pops? Heh...)

The best part? It tells me to "pucker up" in case I forget!  No, it doesn't talk, it says it on the tube.  Look at the picture, guys! As far as spending $24 goes, this is a pretty good, well priced pick-me-up. 

P.S. Do you remember when all we wore was lip gloss and all anyone ever did was reference lip gloss, lip gloss, lip gloss?  Well, I do and I am soooo glad that's over.  Lipstick is much more glamorous and far less sticky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment