Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sale Watch

They're just so FESTIVE!
You guys, it's almost November! Can you believe that?  I mean, I can - I've been seeing Christmas decorations set up next to the Back to School stuff for months at this point!  Surprise, surprise, I love the holidays. 

I love parties and wine and hors d'oeuvres are my favorite food!  I love gathering with friends and love ones and presents aren't bad either.  My favorite part of the holidays are getting to dress up.  I always find that you can go a little bit overboard with the outfits during the holidays.  Red, green, lots of gold and pearls.  I especially love a tartan print! 

And I LOVE IT in these shoes!

Aren't they darling?  All glitz and bows and slingbacks!


Let's have a closer look shall we?



Perfection!
Again, I need (need?) something I can't afford.  These darling little babies retail for $425 at the always overpriced Anthropologie and by Anthro I mean the wedding site BHLDN. What? They have pretty party dresses?

Where was I?  Oh, yes! $425! What IS that about?  I mean, I knoooooowwwww they're Bettye Muller (don't click if you have a shoe problem and/or like plaid) but still?  This is why I can't have nice things! Because they're expensive.  Anyway, I will watch these like a hawk and hopefully they'll be on sale by mid-spring at which point I'll buy them and store them away until Christmas 2012!  Who says Christmas only comes once a year?

No comments:

Post a Comment