Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Obsessed With: Clambake!

If you know me, you know that I am a HUGE fan of neutral nailpolish.  The greige/taupe trend that's stuck around has really been my favorite.  I love nailpolish and it's my favorite way to finish off a look but lately I've been really BORED with the beige!  All summer, I kept a pretty coral color on my tips and I really loved the extra pop of color.  As it's gotten colder, I've been shying away from the dark purples and greens of fall and went in the TOTALLY opposite direction. 

Introducing Clambake, the perfect summer red by Essie.  Except, as I'm more and more inspired by EVERYTHING I see at Kate Spade - I'm just making this my go to red!  It's a sheer red orange and adds the pop of color I'm wanting for the cold months.  It's a really bright color but it works with my olive skin well.  I also wear gold tone jewelry and this compliments that as well.  It's brighter than most reds and has no blue to it but I feel that it's sort of a classic color, or a new classic if you will.

What do you guys think?  Too bright for fall and winter or an interesting way to brighten up a cold weather look?

No comments:

Post a Comment