Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cute Little Gift Guide

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and with that comes Black Friday and the entire madness that is the 29 days between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve.  If you're like me, friends are already starting to initiate gift exchanges.  Throughout the season I'll be doing a few little gift guides with adorable items anyone would love.  I'll keep all gifts under $75 and at some point I'll even do a guide for the guys. 

First up are the bundles of adorableness at Kate Spade.



 Polka Dot Coasters, $20

iPhone 4 Hard Cover, $40
 
 
This Year I Will Idiom Bangle, $48


 
Cocktails Anyone? Tidbit Plates, $50


 
Park Avenue Pearl Studs, $45



All gifts can be purchased at the Kate Spade Website; www.katespade.com


No comments:

Post a Comment