Thursday, May 6, 2010

And a Silver Sixpence for Her Shoe...

I apologize to all 15 or so of my loyal blog readers. I know once a month updates just don’t cut it and I promise to try and be better. I guess I’ve been lacking inspiration lately. Either that or I’ve been so desperate to find it that I don’t leave time for much else. In either case, I’m terribly sorry and am making a conscious effort to update three times a week.

What have I been up to? In case you haven’t noticed – it’s wedding season and I’ve been having lots of fun planning with friends the wonderful things we’re going to do for the brides in our life. Naturally, this has me thinking about my own wedding which is still firmly on the Someday List. I don’t know the who, where or when but I do know the important things such as the flowers (hydrangeas) and the perfect little Bridesmaids pick-me-up…

Essie Wedding Collection Nailpolish








I know my obsession with nailpolish is incredibly well documented and I surely won’t be giving up my favorite accessory when it comes time to walk down the aisle!

These pretty hues are simple, elegant and just plain lovely. I love a good neutral and these will be tenderly placed in the hands of all the pretty ladies who no doubt will be helping me get to the Alter. Or, more likely, City Hall.

Get the collection here: Essie.com
Always a Bridesmaid? Check out this wonderful article from someone who wasn’t: The Bridesmaid's Survival Guide By MP Dunleavey

P.S. For more Wedding etiquette, check out the 5th Edition of Emily Post’s Wedding Etiquette. It’s the definitive guide and makes a great gift for the newly engaged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment